Combat cabinet heaters
There are many benefits of installing a COMBAT® Free Standing Warm Air Heater. The heat is generated at ground level- as heat rises cabinet heaters can be more beneficial as the heat, the process begins at ground level, reducing warm-up time. COMBAT® joined forces with ECOFLAM to create the MOB and MGB range of COMBAT® cabinet heaters.
There is also an option to include a simple plug in reader that provides real-time information and in easy to read pictograms. With the lowest recorded NOx values, class 3 on gas-fired cabinet heater, COMBAT® cabinet heaters have been branded the “heater with the heart”, because of the reduction of the environmental impact.
The burner also includes a high-efficiency fan ventilation system (HPV) across the entire range of the cabinet heaters, achieving 50%+ better fan performance than older technology being used within the industry. With the environment in mind, the burners are adaptable for the use of biofuels (upon request).
This range of industrial heating equipment can also decrease installation costs, due to the option of installing the flue horizontally. Over 91.5% Net efficient, COMBAT® cabinet heaters are for industrial and commercial applications. Available in floor standing, horizontal mounting or external site installation, the heaters offer design flexibility with an extensive range of heat outputs and burner options.
- Indirect oil/gas fired warm air heater
- Full diagnostic control box – “burner with a brain”
- Natural gas (G20)
- Propane (G31)
- Oil 35 sec. & 28 sec.
- Biofuel options available
- Ducted applications offering a choice of 300, 600 or 1000 Pa external pressures
- Painted to special order.
- Summer ventilation facility.
- Complete with full operating controls.
- Weatherproofed version available
- Range of outputs from 366kW to 1025kW